Greyhat – A Digital Detective Adventure Free Download
About This Game
In GREYHAT, you play as yourself, an infamous hacker-for-hire with skills and abilities that allow you to infiltrate any computer. One day, you complete a job only to discover that you have crossed some very powerful people, and in their revenge your daughter is taken.
To right this wrong you must hack into other people’s computers, look through their files, read their emails, mess with their software, and find clues that may lead you closer to bringing your daughter home.
In GREYHAT, you will:
- Steal from a pharmaceutical giant incriminating Test Reports that show their product to be unsafe
- Hack into air traffic control to help land multiple planes flying blind due to an AI glitch
- Stop an aggressive rogue nation from launching a nuke by accessing their submarine’s computer systems
- Help leak a secret list containing the name of every single member of a controversial Neo-Nazi organization
- Bring justice to a murdered woman by identifying the killer in a case left cold by police inaction
- And many, many more!
- A gripping techno-thriller story about love, loss, and the lengths a parent would go to for their child
- Learn to think, act, and react like a hacker
- Choose how you respond in text chats with allies and foes alike, each with their own personality and agenda
- A wide variety of mind-racking levels, each with their own unique setting, puzzles, clues, twists and mini-games
- Read text logs, emails, journal notes and browsing histories that reveal the true nature of your targets behind the public mask they wear
- Clues, passwords, and solutions are randomized. Every play through is different!
- GREYHAT aims to immerse you in its world. Play as yourself, with your own name, gender and hacker alias
- Collectibles in the form of side-stories, poems, wallpapers, and cryptocurrency can be found in each level
- An estimated playtime of 10-15 hours, depending on how good a detective you are
Title: Greyhat – A Digital Detective Adventure
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation
Release Date: 31 Aug, 2020
“Greyhat is an impressive achievement. There’s wit and warmth and even tenderness here, and some of the ways Lim finds to deliver new puzzle mechanics are ingenious.”
“Besides the gameplay, the story is also one of the game’s strongest features… I honestly couldn’t stop thinking about this game until I reached the end”
9/10 – BonusStage
“Definitely worth a purchase if you like a thriller, a good puzzle, or if you just want to escape the world for a while to a place where you can control almost anything.”
8/10 – GameByte
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7GH
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Free Download Greyhat – A Digital Detective Adventure
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]