Gizmo Free Download
About This Game
Earth is being reconstructed and that’s bad!
Gizmo is a Saturday-morning 3D platformer inspired by 90s classics of the genre.
All humans have been put to sleep except for the ingenious Doctor Bolt who is reconstructing the planet into a fully mechanised one! The only problem is that this has taken a long time and he ought to be stopped. Earth is now one huge construction site built by Dr Bolt’s population of robots!
Collapse into canister form and roll around Arctic Base 4, bouncing off robot heads and slamming into droids at high velocity.
Find the transmission beacons among the pipes and platforms, listen to Dr Bolt’s broadcasts and discover what’s behind that giant locked door.
- One level and a TON of stuff to do in it! You can either take your time and finish the level normally or you can collect all the hidden beacons, kill all the enemies and smash all the barrels.
- We love high skill ceilings and Gizmo is no exception. For skilled players there is a secret door that will start to close after 60 seconds, leading to a bonus area!
- And of course, you’re timed throughout the whole thing. Gizmo has a surprisingly high level of finesse when speed running and there is a ton of moves and surprising ways of navigating the world that can shed off those valuable seconds!
- Fully customizable controls so you can play how best suits you.
- 3 Achievements!
There is so much we wanted to do with Gizmo. We love the old platformers from the 90s and felt there weren’t many new ones that captured the same feeling. We didn’t want an open world, we wanted designed, structured levels with clear progression.
It turns out it’s too much work for us to do on our own, but rather than wasting the project away we decided to clean up what he had and put it on Steam! We believe this is only a slice of a larger game.
We want a full platforming game! 25+ levels, different themes set all around the world exploring Dr Bolt’s bizarre version of Earth.
When developing this concept level, we dreamt up the larger picture first to give the game more depth and direction. This example level stands alone, but presents a lot of the ideas about the characters and setting that belong in a larger game.
Anyone that’s familiar with Milo-Games will know that we also want boss fights.
Genre: Action, Indie
Dane Winn, Alec Smith
Release Date: 5 Dec, 2018
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Free Download Gizmo
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]